Learn how to configure Windows 10 devices including data access, authentication and networking.
In this computer science course, you will learn how to support the configuration tasks associated with Windows 10. You will develop skills that include managing storage, files, and printers as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10.
You will also learn how to manage authorization and authentication of users. This course is part of a series of support focused Windows courses. It is intended for individuals working in an IT Support role.
Windows Support Essentials: Installation
What you will learn
- Configure networking for Windows 10.
- Configure Storage for Windows 10.
- Configure data access and usage in Windows 10.
- Configure remote management in Windows 10.
- Configure authorization and authentication.