Want to store and process data at scale? This data analysis course teaches you how to apply the power of the Azure cloud to big data using Azure Data Lake technologies.
Learn how to manage data in Azure Data Lake Store and run U-SQL jobs in Azure Data Lake Analytics to generate insights from structured and unstructured data sources.
Note: To complete this course, you will need a Microsoft Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free trial subscription at http://azure.microsoft.com, or you can use your existing subscription. The labs have been designed to minimize the resource costs required to complete the hands-on activities.
What you will learn
- Azure Data Lake technologies to store and process data using U-SQL jobs
- Create and use U-SQL catalog objects
- Extend your data processing scripts with custom C# code
- Monitor and optimize U-SQL jobs
- Module 1: Getting Started with Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Module 2: Using a U-SQL Catalog
- Module 3: using C# Functions in U-SQL
- Module 4: Monitoring and Optimizing U-SQL Jobs