This course is designed to help you prepare for the Cisco CCNP Cloud certification and for professional-level cloud operational roles.
In this course, you’ll learn the professional-level skills, technologies, and best practices needed to deploy and troubleshoot physical and virtual cloud infrastructure components, including computing infrastructure, cloud storage infrastructure and storage access, and cloud network infrastructure and connectivity. You’ll gain hands-on experience implementing various Cisco cloud and data center infrastructure technologies such as Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco UCS Director, Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR), ESXi hosts, virtual machines (VMs), vMotion, Virtual Extensible LANS (VXLANs), and more.
Those preparing for cloud operational jobs, or who wish to certify at the Cisco CCNP Cloud level, can now take the official training in self-paced format. The e-learning format of this course offers an immersive, practice-based learning experience at your own pace. Using enterprise-grade Cisco Cloud equipment and software, this hands-on training format is designed to be as effective as classroom training, with easily consumable segments of video, text, discovery labs, review questions, and graded challenges.
Who should attend
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud operations engineers
- Support engineers
- Cloud design engineers
- Cloud infrastructure architects
- Virtualization engineers
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- CCNA Cloud certification or equivalent knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Cisco data center technologies and equipment
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing and associated technologies
- Basic knowledge of VMware data center concepts
What you will learn
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the major components of the cloud infrastructure
- Implement and troubleshoot compute components in the cloud
- Implement and troubleshoot storage components in the cloud
- Implement and troubleshoot network components in the cloud
- Troubleshoot cloud environments that consist of multiple components
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.