Learn how to the work order and inventory management tools available in Dynamics 365 for Field Service can be leveraged to efficiently deliver and execute work being delivered by a mobile work force.
More and more organizations are relying on mobile work forces to deliver their products and services to their customer. Dynamics 365 for Field Service helps organizations better position themselves in the market by providing a variety of tools that assist in efficiently identifying and scheduling resources as well as assisting in managing workloads for mobile workers.
This course, regardless of you experience with Dynamics 365’s Field Service application will equip students with the skills necessary to deliver and execute identify and configure the key components that are used to deliver Field Service and mobile solutions. Key topics include identifying what a typical work order lifecycle looks like as well as the organizational considerations that will drive configuration decisions. Additionally, it will focus on common components that are commonly used and are related to work orders including agreements, inventory components, and purchasing, as well as mobility strategies.
This course helps students better understand the bigger picture and end goals focused around work order delivery and execution that aid in designing more efficient solutions that align with customer and organizational goals.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365 features, functionality, and navigation.
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 configuration is helpful.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key areas involved in a work orders lifecycle.
- Generate agreements that can be used to automatically create work orders.
- Leverage the inventory management capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
- Create and work Purchase Orders through their lifecycle.
- Deploy and Configure the Field Service Mobile Application