This five-day, hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere® 7.x environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Client™, log files, and other tools to analyze and solve problems.
- Lab 1 - Reviewing the Lab Environment
- Lab 2 - Investigating a Host-Down Problem
- Lab 3 - Building a Two-Node Stretched Cluster
- Lab 4 - Fixing a Two-Node Stretched Cluster
- Lab 5 - Break-Fix Lab (1)
- Lab 6 - Break-Fix Lab (2)
- Lab 7 - Break-Fix Lab (3)
- Lab 8 - Break-Fix Lab (4)
- Lab 9 - Break-Fix Lab (5)
- Lab 10 - Break-Fix Lab (6)
- Lab 11 - Break-Fix Lab (7)
- Lab 12 - Break-Fix Lab (8)
- Lab 13 - Break-Fix Lab (9)
- Lab 14 - Break-Fix Lab (10)
Please fill in the form below and submit your tentative request. Our lab operations team is looking forward to review your inquiry, check the lab availability and get back to you. Submitting your inquiry will not result in a booking without further confirmation from your side.