This two-day, hands-on course gives you the skills to install and configure a virtual desktop infrastructure platform. This course builds your skills in installing and configuring VMware Horizon® through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs. You learn how to install and configure VMware Horizon® Connection Server™, VMware Unified Access Gateway™, how to configure a load balancer for use with Horizon, and how to establish Cloud Pod Architecture.
- Lab 1: Configuring Horizon Connection Server
- Lab 2: Navigate the AD LDS Database
- Lab 3: Create an Internal CA Signed Certificate for VMware Horizon Servers
- Lab 4: (Simulation) Install and Configure True SSO
- Lab 5: Integrate Workspace ONE Access with VMware Horizon
- Lab 6: Configuring Load Balancing
- Lab 7: Configuring Cloud Pod Architecture
- Lab 8: Configuring a Unified Access Gateway Appliance
Please fill in the form below and submit your tentative request. Our lab operations team is looking forward to review your inquiry, check the lab availability and get back to you. Submitting your inquiry will not result in a booking without further confirmation from your side.