The Transforming to a Cisco Intent-Based Network (IBNTRN) v1.0 course teaches you how the functionality of Cisco® SD-Access fits into Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™). Through a combination of lessons and hands-on learning, you will practice operating, managing, and integrating Cisco DNA Center, programmable network infrastructure, and Cisco SD-Access fundamentals. You will learn how Cisco delivers intent-based networking across the campus, branch, WAN, and extended enterprise and ensures that your network is operating as intended.
- Discovery 0: Accessing the Remote Lab Environment
- Discovery 1: Explore Cisco DNA center and Automate Network Changes
- Discovery 2: Deploy Wired Fabric Networks with Cisco DNA Center
- Discovery 3: Deploy Brownfield and Fabric Wireless Networks with Cisco DNA Center
- Discovery 4: Deploy SD-Access Layer 2 Borders and Multicast and Integrate Cisco DNA Center with External Services or Applications
- Discovery 5: Test Drive Cisco DNA Center APIs
Please fill in the form below and submit your tentative request. Our lab operations team is looking forward to review your inquiry, check the lab availability and get back to you. Submitting your inquiry will not result in a booking without further confirmation from your side.