You are sitting in a meeting and notice how the conversation is fraying. Nobody seems to be doing it, in the end everyone goes out unsatisfied and complains about wasting time. You then have to clarify the conflict with your colleague because he has misunderstood you again. Are you all too familiar with situations like this? Then it is high time you learned the skills to guide your conversations in a targeted manner and to produce clear results. This e-learning will show you methods and tips with which you can prepare yourself well for important discussions. Prepare an important conversation step by step so that you can apply what you have learned directly. You will see that your conversations will soon become noticeably more focused and fruitful.
Who should attend
People of all technical and management levels who experience unproductive conversations more often and would like to take the lead in the conversation more actively. Employees who want to get to know the important levers for functioning communication better.
What you will learn
You will be able to...
- positively influence the atmosphere of your conversation in the contact phase.
- ensure a common basis for discussion during the information phase.
- communicate your position in the argumentation phase in a comprehensible way.
- ensure a common result in the decision-making phase.
- let the conversation end on a positive note in the final phase.
- let the other person know that you are actively listening.
- express appreciation.
- ensure a common understanding with the method of paraphrasing.
- control the course of the conversation with questions.
Note: This course is offered bilingual. The language can be switched between English and German at any time during the course.