The Securing Cloud Deployments with Cisco Technologies (SECCLD) v1.0 course shows you how to implement Cisco® cloud security solutions to secure access to the cloud, workloads in the cloud, and software as a service (SaaS) user accounts, applications, and data. Through expert instruction and hands-on labs, you’ll learn a comprehensive set of skills and technologies including: how to use key Cisco cloud security solutions; detect suspicious traffic flows, policy violations, and compromised devices; implement security controls for cloud environments; and implement cloud security management. This course covers usage of Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Umbrella™, Cisco Cloud Email Security, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints, Cisco Stealthwatch® Cloud and Enterprise, Cisco Firepower® NGFW (next-generation firewall), and more.
Who should attend
This course is open to engineers, administrators, and security-minded users of public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures responsible for implementing security in cloud environments:
- Security architects
- Cloud architects
- Security engineers
- Cloud engineers
- System engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have completed the following course or obtained the equivalent knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics
- Ability to perform basic UNIX-like OS commands
- Cisco CCNP® security knowledge
What you will learn
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Contrast the various cloud service and deployment models.
- Implement the Cisco Security Solution for SaaS using Cisco Cloudlock Micro Services.
- Deploy cloud security solutions using Cisco AMP for Endpoints, Cisco Umbrella, and Cisco Cloud Email Security.
- Define Cisco cloud security solutions for protection and visibility using Cisco virtual appliances and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud.
- Describe the network as a sensor and enforcer using Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, and Cisco TrustSec®.
- Implement Cisco Firepower NGFW Virtual (NGFWv) and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud to provide protection and visibility in AWS environments.
- Explain how to protect the cloud management infrastructure by using specific examples, defined best practices, and AWS reporting capabilities.
This class will help you:
- Learn how to deploy and troubleshoot Cisco cloud security solutions to protect your cloud, users, data, and applications; prevent breaches and quickly detect and mitigate attacks; improve security and incident response, and more
- Learn skills that can be applied to both public and private solutions including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Dimension Data Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, VMware Cloud, and other cloud solutions.
- Gain leading-edge skills for high-demand jobs focused on enterprise security