Our full-stack web development pathway will provide powerful knowledge and hands-on skills in crucial areas of web development, covering front and back-end ability. Delegates will complete their learning through our state-of-the-art digital platform, with structured and guided learning to drive excellence. Throughout their learning, they will always have access to a dedicated and highly experienced mentor.
What you will learn
Your learning goals in the quick overview:
• CIW Foundations Associate
Understand how to utilise browser plug-ins, essential networking technologies and troubleshooting.
• CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist
Develop your manual coding skills, cross-browser user-input forms and CSS fundamentals - perfect for beginners to HTML5 and CSS3.
Learn to add interaction and build web applications from scratch using one of the most popular languages in the world.
• PHP & MySQL
Learn Back End programming using open source PHP & MySQL to create cross platform web applications.
• User Interface Design
Great websites cannot be built without a great User Interface. This module introduces UI/UX principles in planning and producing such interfaces.
• Helpdesk Habits Behavioural Wrap
Helpdesk Habits is your complete customer serve empowerment and certification programme. Designed specifically by professionals, for professionals. Perfect for all IT pros, MSPs and corporate service desks.
You will develop your knowledge in crucial areas of Web Development technology and earn the certifications required to follow this position.
You will complete your learning through our state-of-the-art learning platform and structure your learning in a way that suits you.
Throughout your learning, you will have access to a dedicated and highly experienced tutor - they will support you during your course with guidance and regular reviews of your progress.
Should you need to ask a question, they will be on hand by email and by telephone.
What courses are included in this Academy ?
Internet Business Associate
- Internet connection methods, internet protocols, the Domain Name System (DNS), cloud computing and mobile devices
- Basic functions of web browsers, the components of web addresses and browser use in the business world
- How browser plug-ins and add-ons can improve your web-browsing experience, and how you will use browsers to download and manage files
Network Technology Associate
- Essential networking technologies and skills, including TCP/IP, stable network creation, wireless networking, mobile devices and network troubleshooting*
- Different types of transmission media
- Functions, features and technologies associated with internet services, such as cloud computing
Site Development Associate
- Develop web sites using Hypertext Markup Language version 5 (HTML5) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Write code manually, as well as use graphical user interface (GUI) authoring tools, insert images, create hyperlinks, and add tables, forms, video, and audio to your web pages
- It is important to note that although all browsers are supported, knowledge of Internet Explorer will be particularly beneficial. TCP/IP is geared towards the Windows Operating System, however is accessible for Mac users. Please speak directly to your tutor should you have any queries.
CIW: Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist
- Gain hands-on expertise in CIW Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist exam by Advanced HTML5 and CSS3 Specialist course.
- Design client-side, platform-independent solutions that greatly increase the value of your web site by providing interactivity and interest
- Modify the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Control program flow
- Validate forms, animate images, create cookies, change XHTML on the fly, and communicate with databases
PHP & MySQL
- Gain the skills and confidence of open source, cross-platform and how to enhances the performance of websites.
- Learn the skills of Web development with the PHP and MySQL Web Development course and performance lab.
- Lab simulates real-world, hardware, software and command line interface environments and can be mapped to any text-book, course and training.
- The PHP and MySQL training course and lab provide knowledge on topics such as Web application security, MySQL administration, networks and protocol functions; image generation, debugging and logging; authentication and personalization.
- Cover all necessary topics ready for the 20461 exam.
User Interface Design
- Great websites cannot be built without a great User Interface.
- This module introduces UI/UX principles in planning and producing such interfaces.
- This module pairs up with the React stage of the course, which is a framework for building user interfaces.
- From wire-framing and prototyping to understanding user needs and behaviour, you will be well prepared to design and create great applications that users will want to come back to.
- Your IT knowledge can only get you so far. Developing the right EQ as well as IQ will turn you into a rounded and highly employable technician / engineer.
- Helpdesk Habits is a customer service skills training program and certification, focused around habit creation.
- Rapport, empathy and choosing the right words when dealing with customers can have such an impact on your career. You are becoming expert in your field. You may not yet be expert in dealing with people. Customer service skills can be learnt. This program will help you to do that.
• Complete the course in an average of 3-6 months.
• Learn online through the learning platform with 12 months access.
• Your initial exams are included, but this does not include exam resits.
• Receive online tutor support.
• Internationally recognised certifications.