Learn when, where and how fast you want. The PRINCE2 Foundation Digital with its various learning modules gives you an easy introduction to the world of PRINCE2 and prepares you for the official exam.
The PRINCE2 Foundation is the basis for all further PRINCE2 training courses. In this training you will learn the basics of the PRINCE2 philosophy. You will then be perfectly prepared to take the online exam.
Included in the price:
- 90 days access to SERVIEW Digital Academy
- Animated explanations in the SERVIEW Workbook- Style
- Many practical examples
- Learning controls in an entertaining dialogue procedure
- Explanatory videos on SimpleShow basis
- PRINCE2 poster
- Full PRINCE2 glossary
- Exam simulator (2 sample exams)
- Official Exam Voucher
Who should attend
You are a project manager or employee, leader, managing director or work in the field of project support or change management. You want to gain a basic understanding of PRINCE2 and obtain the official certificate.
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the PRINCE2 Foundation training.
What you will learn
The PRINCE2 Foundation by SERVIEW enables you the following:
- You'll be able to efficiently work in a PRINCE2-compliant environment and know the workflows and benefits of a PRINCE2 project.
- You'll be able to correctly classify the key terms of PRINCE2 and to define functions, processes and roles.
- You'll recognise a successful PRINCE2 project and know which principles have to be considered.
- You'll know how to steer effectively, escalate ideally and deal with risks correctly.
- You'll obtain a globally recognised and valid certificate that officially confirms your skills and knowledge.
- You'll open yourself new career possibilities and be able to participate in advanced PRINCE2 trainings.
You'll take the exam directly after the training
|Questions||75 multiple choice questions|
|Additional information||You'll need 35 points (50%) to pass the exam.
The maximum score is 70 points (100%).
No aids are allowed, and the exam is not scenario-based.
5 questions are test questions and will not be evaluated.