This course details the recommended processes and procedures to plan for and use when responding to enterprise security intrusions.
This course is part of the Microsoft Professional Program in Cybersecurity. This course is designed to help you manage an enterprise security incident, while avoiding common errors, increasing both the effectiveness and efficiency of your incident response efforts.
- A understanding of the current cybersecurity ecosystem.
What you'll learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Effectively prioritize the response to a security incident
- Build a computer security incident response team (CSIRT)
- Develop an incident response action plan
- List appropriate post-incident activities