In this course, you learn about configuring ONTAP 9 Data Management Software for a SAN environment. The course provides information about block-level protocols, including FC, FCoE, and iSCSI on Microsoft Windows Server, Linux, and VMware ESXi host operating systems. The course also discusses best practices for managing SAN storage provisioning, protocols, hosts, availability, and data protection. An introduction to NVMe over Fabrics (NVMe-oF) is provided. The course focuses on ONTAP 9.0 functionality and includes lecture and a hands-on exercise environment.
- Module 0: Getting Started
- Module 1: NetApp ONTAP SAN Fundamentals
- Module 2: NetApp ONTAP SAN Resource Provisioning
- Module 3: NetApp ONTAP SVM
- Module 4: SAN Availability and Data Protection
- Module 5: Management of NetApp ONTAP SAN Environments
Please fill in the form below and submit your tentative request. Our lab operations team is looking forward to review your inquiry, check the lab availability and get back to you. Submitting your inquiry will not result in a booking without further confirmation from your side.