This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect: Technologies Track
This five-MOC packaged set aligned to Azure Exam: Azure Architect-Technologies contains the following:
Courses in this packaged set:
- Course AZ-300T01: Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure
- Course AZ-300T02: Implementing Workloads and Security
- Course AZ-300T03: Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions
- Course AZ-300T04: Creating and Deploying Apps
- Course AZ-300T06: Developing for the Cloud
This packaged set provides students with the key knowledge to help prepare for Exam AZ-300.