This course will provide foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses. The course will cover general cloud computing concepts as well as general cloud computing models and services such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). It will also cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance and trust. It will finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure. This course helps prepare students for Exam AZ-900. Passing this exam is required to earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. It is targeted for anyone that wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
- Cloud Concepts
- Core Azure Services
- Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
- Azure Pricing and Support