Learn how to plan, implement, and manage security, hygiene, and compliance service configurations and settings with Exchange Server and Exchange Online, including Exchange Online Protection and Exchange Advanced Threat Protection.
In this course you will learn about the different messaging-related security and compliance service configurations and settings with Exchange Server and Exchange Online. You will begin by examining the fundamentals of message hygiene with Exchange Online Protection and Exchange Advanced Threat Protection, as well as connection and spam filtering with Exchange. You will then examine messaging compliance solutions, such as retention and data loss prevention policies, as well as audit log investigations and eDiscovery search mechanisms from the messaging compliance perspective. You will learn how to plan a proper deployment and how to perform the basic implementation process for each solution. You will conclude the course by examining how to manage permissions that are assigned to user and admin roles.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
This is the fifth in a series of five courses for the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator. This course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform exam (MS-201).
Who should attend
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role.
What you will learn
- Plan for Message Hygiene
- Manage Anti-Malware and Anti-Spam Policies
- Manage Advanced Threat Protection
- Plan for Messaging Compliance in the SCC
- Plan for Messaging Compliance in Exchange
- Manage Exchange Online Archiving and Auditing
- Manage Content Search
- Manage Admin Role-based Permissions
- Manage User Role-based Permissions
- Plan for Exchange Setup - RBAC and AD Split Permissions