This is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCNP Routing and Switching or CCDP candidates for the exam topics covered by the ROUTE exam.
This is an advanced course on Cisco routing configuration for both IPv4 and IPv6. Students will gain the knowledge to configure and optimize a routing domain using OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, PBR, IP SLA and configure redistribution when needed. It also includes the configuration of highly secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
This training product builds knowledge using a sequence of structured modules that provide an interactive, hands-on learning approach, enabling students to master the essential technology topics in a self-paced format.
Who should attend
- System Engineers
- Network Consultants
- System Integrators
- Cisco Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the basic knowledge to:
- Describe network fundamentals
- Establish Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Manage network device security
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP and OSPF (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Configure devices for SNMP, Syslog, and NetFlow access
- Manage Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
What you will learn
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options and their impact on routing, and implement RIPng
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Implement path control using policy based routing and IP SLA
- Implement enterprise Internet connectivity
- Secure Cisco routers according to best practices and configure authentication for routing protocols
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
The certification exam aligned with this course will no longer be offered after February 23, 2020, but the course will be available for the duration of your subscription.