The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.1 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller Release IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco CMX Release 10.5, Cisco MSE Release 8.0 features and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification.
- Discovery 1: Lab Familiarization (Base Learning Lab)
- Discovery 2: Configure Secure Management Access for WLCs and APs
- Discovery 3: Add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Discovery 6: Capture a Successful AP Authentication
- Discovery 7: Implement AAA Services for Central Mode WLANs
- Discovery 4: Customize Cisco Prime Infrastructure for Network Monitoring
- Discovery 5: Configure 802.1X Port Access for the APs
- Discovery 8: Implement AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode WLANs
- Discovery 9: Configure Guest Services in the Wireless Network
- Discovery 10: Configure BYOD in the Wireless Network
- Discovery 11: Capture Successful Client Authentications
- Discovery 13: Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services
- Discovery 14: Configure Cisco AVC in the Wireless Network
- Discovery 12: Configure Cisco CMX Facebook Wi-Fi
- Discovery 15: Configure mDNS in the Wireless Network
- Discovery 16: Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network
- Discovery 17: Configure Detect and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX
Please fill in the form below and submit your tentative request. Our lab operations team is looking forward to review your inquiry, check the lab availability and get back to you. Submitting your inquiry will not result in a booking without further confirmation from your side.