Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power platform business tools enable organizations to record customer interactions, maximize revenue opportunities, and improve customer loyalty as well as facilitating product, operational and human resources management.
The Microsoft Power platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings.
Join our globally recognized experts as they guide you through the managing your solutions and their deployment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Enable and update first-party applications
- Install third-party applications
- Configure managed and unmanaged solutions
- Update and patch solutions
- Distribute solutions
- Manage deployment of components
- Create test plans