Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power platform business tools enable organizations to record customer interactions, maximize revenue opportunities, and improve customer loyalty as well as facilitating product, operational and human resources management.
The Microsoft Power platform helps organizations optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices. This training provides a high-level overview of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform training offerings.
Join our globally recognized experts as they guide you through the various integration options available, and how to use them in real-world scenarios.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Familiarity of business applications and the desire to customize and implement them for your business.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify key integration scenarios
- Configure and use integrated email
- Configure and use Outlook integration
- Configure and use additional Office integrations
- Import and export data