Learn about the world of hybrid messaging, including how to plan, implement, and troubleshoot a hybrid environment. In addition, learn about available mailbox migration options and how to migrate mailboxes to Exchange Online.
This course introduces you to the world of hybrid messaging. You will learn how to deploy a hybrid environment for your Exchange organization and how to migrate mailboxes to Exchange Online. You will begin by examining available mailbox migration options, and then focus on planning for a hybrid deployment. Finally, you will learn how to implement and troubleshoot a hybrid deployment.
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
This is the fourth in a series of five courses for the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator. This course helps learners prepare for the Microsoft 365 Certified: Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform exam (MS-201).
Who should attend
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role.
What you will learn
- Plan Mailbox Migrations
- Plan IMAP Migrations
- Plan Cutover and Staged Migrations
- Perform Advanced Migrations
- Understand Exchange Hybrid Deployment Requirements
- Run the Hybrid Configuration Wizard
- Deploy and Manage an Edge Transport Server
- Configure a Hybrid Deployment using the HCW
- Implement Advanced Hybrid Functionality
- Troubleshoot Hybrid Deployments