Time management has become indispensable in today‘s complex, fast and flexible working world. But, how do we deal with the endless tasks and obligations that keep piling up? What can be done to achieve an optimal balance between work and personal life? How can goals be achieved without burning out? Time management means easily managing your daily tasks while keeping your health in mind and finding space for the important and good things in life. With this e-learning you can find out your own type, and receive tips for ideal time management according to your organisation type.
Who should attend
Experts and managers who feel they do not have enough time, and therefore want to be more competent and confident with their time management.
What you will learn
- Know what to do to go through daily life with enjoyment, satisfaction and happiness
- Know how to relieve stressful situations and avoid pressure
- Know what robs your time and what you can do can do about it
- Be able to get the flood of daily duties and obligations under control
- Recognize priorities and how to implement them
- Know different options on how to plan your tasks and appointments successfully
- Know that you must make space and time for the good things in life, and
- know how to go about it Master your daily workload effectively and productively
Note: This course is offered bilingual. The language can be switched between English and German at any time during the course.