In your work with business partners, you may encounter some sensitive situations, in which you may be at risk of overstepping the bounds of what is permissible in order to nurture client relations. As a result, you may be at risk of violating compliance rules. In this training, you will learn the fundamental rules of conduct that you must abide by in order to protect yourself and your company in difficult situations and overcome conflicts of interest more easily.
What you will learn
- The importance of compliance and integrity for you and your company.
- The code of conduct as a guiding principle.
- How to identify and avoid conflicts of interest and what rules apply to gifts.
- Fundamental rules that will help you prevent corruption and avoid prohibited competition-restricting practices.
- Rules regarding compliance with your due diligence requirements.
Note: This course is offered bilingual. The language can be switched between English and German at any time during the course.