Learn how to configure your Citrix networking environment to address application services security requirements with Citrix Web App Firewall; automate and manage network services for scale-out of application architectures with Citrix Application Delivery Management; and optimize Citrix ADC-managed application delivery traffic.
This five-day course for experienced Citrix networking architects, engineers and administrators will teach you to deploy and manage Web App Firewall to protect web applications against different types of attacks. It will also give you a practical understanding of Citrix Application Delivery Management capabilities for centralized management of multiple Citrix ADC platforms, orchestration of changes, transaction reporting, infrastructure visualization and planning.
Who should attend
Students interested in learning the skills required to deploy and manage Citrix Web App Firewall to secure application access in their Citrix Networking environment, as well as Citrix Application Delivery Management to administer a Citrix Networking environment, or optimize Citrix ADC - managed application delivery traffic. Specifically for administrators, implementers, engineers, and architects.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course/courses: CNS-220 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management or CNS-222 Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Citrix Gateway
What you will learn
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Write PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
- Utilize Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
- Troubleshoot Citrix Web App Firewall
- Manage multiple Citrix ADC platforms centrally
- Orchestrate configuration changes
- Report on transactions passing through the Citrix ADC environment
- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion
It can take up to 24 hours (working days) before this course can be made available.