Cisco E-Learning for WIDEPLOY v1.0 prepares network professionals with information to deploy wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architectures policies and best practices.
It also helps to ensure the proper implementation of mobility standards and proper configuration of all aspects of wireless components.
It provides students with hands-on labs to ensure students thoroughly understand how to configure and deploy the new Cisco AireOS 8.0, Prime Infrastructure release 2.2, and Mobility Services Engine release 8.0 features.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1)
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)
Basic knowledge of:
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- MetaGeek Chanalyzer Software
- Voice Signaling Protocol
- Basic QoS
- Application Visibility and Control
- Control LAN switching
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Define and deploy WLAN infrastructure for mobility
- Implement controller and AP High Availability
- Design and implement high density wireless solutions
- Design and implement FlexConnect architectures
- Describe and implement wireless bridging (mesh) technologies
- Describe and implement QoS for wireless applications
- Describe and implement multicast over wireless
- Manage wireless services with Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Implement base and context mobile experience Cisco MSE architecture
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.