This course provides fundamental level knowledge about Microsoft Azure. It is intended for people who are looking to learn about what Microsoft Azure is, how it works, what are the services it provides and how best you can leverage them.
It will cover an introduction to Microsoft Azure, where you will find out about what Azure is and how it is structured as a service, and how it is run to ensure it is highly available, highly scalable, andhighly a secure cloud platform.
General understanding of cloud computing including services and usage models i.e. SaaS, IaaS and PaaS models and a basic understanding of client server computing and the components that make that up such as storage, networking, compute and identity.
What you will learn
- Azure virtual machines and how to deploy Windows or Linux virtual machines
- Azure Networking and how to create secure networks that you can connect in a range of situations
- Different types of Azure Storage and how to create, manage and secure that storage
- Azure Identity services with Azure Active Directory, Azure AD
- How to provide secure identity and access management solutions for your organization
- Azure’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions with Azure App Service, and how to deploy web applications quickly and easily.
In an increasingly digital world, people, not technology, will disrupt the status quo. In pursuit of their digital goals, CIOs say the most common barrier is a shortage of talent with the right skills.
As an IT pro or developer working amid the churn of digital transformation, you will be asked to do things differently. You’ll need deep skills, expertise, and confidence to implement meaningful technical solutions that meet advanced customer needs. Microsoft Azure is a platform with enormous potential and is also flexible enough to meet and extend customers’ existing infrastructure, enabling hybrid and open source solutions. Now you can build freely and deploy anywhere with a cloud you can trust.
As you know, training is one of the best investments you can make in your career. Microsoft’s quality courseware will provide you with practical learnings you can employ immediately. Earning technical certifications positions you for career advancement, a higher salary, and more interesting work.
Whether you’re getting started as an IT pro or developer, looking to differentiate yourself as an expert, or already proficient in AWS and looking to explore ways to become a multi-cloud expert, these training offers will help you level up your cloud career.