This course extensively covers the process of automating and managing private and hybrid clouds using the processes, applications and products of the Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite.
Those preparing for professional-level cloud operational jobs, or who wish to certify at the Cisco CCNP Cloud level, can now take the official training in self-paced format. The e-learning format of this course offers an immersive, practice-based learning experience at your own pace. Using enterprise-grade Cisco cloud equipment and software, this hands-on training format is designed to be as effective as classroom training, with easily consumable segments of video, text, discovery labs, review questions, and graded challenges.
Who should attend
- Cloud and data center administrators
- Cloud architects and system engineers
- Cloud, data center, and network engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should first complete the following courses or obtain the equivalent level of knowledge and skills:
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) course
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) course
What you will learn
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key architectural elements to support private cloud Infrastructure as a Sercice (IaaS) using Cisco data center components
- Describe how to manage a private IaaS service offering with Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Automate network services in a private IaaS cloud
- Describe lifecycle management and application provisioning in the cloud
- Describe how to manage workloads in a hybrid cloud
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.