EdX keeps courses open for enrollment after they end to allow learners to explore content and continue learning. All features and materials may not be available, and course content will not be updated. Check back often to see when new course start dates are announced.
All analytics work begins and ends with a story. Storytelling is the analytics professional’s missing link in delivering the essence of signals and insights from data to executives, management and more for real business results.
In this analytics storytelling course, you’ll learn effective strategies and tools to master data communication in the most impactful way possible—through well-crafted analytics stories.
- One of the following edX courses or equivalent knowledge and skills:
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel or
What you will learn
- How to apply storytelling principles to your analytics work
- How to improve your analytics presentations through storytelling
- Guidelines and best practices for creating high-impact reports and presentations