Learn about the features, functions, and concepts of the NetApp® SnapCenter® 3.0 Server and the other core components of SnapCenter software. This course focuses on basic requirements, licensing, and definitions. It also presents information about SnapCenter software integration with ONTAP features, role-based access control, and SnapCenter plug-ins.
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the main benefits of SnapCenter software
- Explain the relationships between the components of the SnapCenter product
- Describe the role-based access control (RBAC) features of SnapCenter software and their use cases
- Identify the basic hardware, software, and licensing requirements for SnapCenter software
- List the recommended deployment models for a SnapCenter solution