Build the Intelligent Future.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) will define the next generation of software solutions. Human-like capabilities such as understanding natural language, speech, vision, and making inferences from knowledge will extend software beyond the app. The AI track takes aspiring AI engineers from a basic introduction of AI to mastery of the skills needed to build deep learning models for AI solutions that exhibit human-like behavior and intelligence Built with the focus of teaching students how to build deep learning predictive models for AI, the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Artificial Intelligence will help you learn the skills you need to build the intelligent future.
What you'll learn
- Use Python to work with Data
- Consider Ethics for AI
- Build Machine Learning Models
- Build Reinforcement Learning Models
- Develop Applied AI Solutions
- Operationalize AI Solutions
To be eligible to earn a certificate for completing the Microsoft Professional Program in Artificial Intelligence, please go to https://academy.microsoft.com/en-us/professional-program/tracks/artificial-intelligence/ to create a Microsoft Academy account. After signing up, you’ll be able to track your progress on a personalized dashboard that updates every time you earn a Verified Certificate in a course from Artificial Intelligence track.
How it works
This comprehensive curriculum features courses that are presented in a suggested order that builds your skills as you advance through the courses. While the order is a suggestion you are free to take the courses in any order that you wish. Upon completing the coursework, you will be able to demonstrate what you have learned through completion of the Capstone project. The first eight courses are required, you may then choose from four options for the ninth course prior to completing the Professional Capstone.
Artificial Intelligence Professional Program - Curriculum Overview
- Course 1 - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Course 2 - Introduction to Python for Data Science
- Course 3 - Essential Mathematics for Artificial Intelligence: Python Edition
- Course 4 - Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics
- Course 5 - Data Science Research Methods: Python Edition
- Course 6 - Principles of Machine Learning: Python Edition
- Course 7 - Deep Learning Explained
- Course 8 - Reinforcement Learning Explained
- Course 9a - Computer Vision and Image Analysis | Course 9b - Speech Recognition Systems | Course 9c - Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Course 10 - Microsoft Professional Capstone: Artificial Intelligence