This online course describes the features and benefits of NetApp® ONTAP® 9 data management software. The course enables you to explain the architecture and functionality of NAS protocols. Also, the course introduces basic administration, configuration, and management of NAS protocols.
This course was written for NAS administrators of any experience level.
Who should attend
NetApp customers, partners, and employees
- ONTAP Cluster Fundamentals
- A basic knowledge of network-attached storage (NAS)
What you will learn
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe how ONTAP 9 software provides file access to clients
- Use the NFS protocol to access files
- Use the SMB protocol to access files
- Access files over a network and use the load-balancing features of ONTAP software
Please note: In case you do not have an user account with NetApp yet, you need to register first. It may take several hours until your new account with NetApp will be confirmed.