Important notice: In order to successfully enroll into this course, learners have to provide their NetApp ID to Fast Lane after checkout.
This web-based course describes the basic administration tasks of an ONTAP 9.5 cluster. Hands-on labs are available to reinforce the learning. You will use the cluster shell and OnCommand System Manager to manage storage and network resources. ONTAP Cluster Administration is an intermediate course in a comprehensive learning path for NetApp customers, partners and employees.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- NetApp Certified Data Administrator, ONTAP (NCDA)
- ONTAP Cluster Fundamentals WBT
- ONTAP NAS Fundamentals WBT
- ONTAP SAN Fundamentals WBT
What you will learn
- Manage ONTAP administrators
- Configure and manage storage resources
- Configure and manage networking resources
- Create and configure a storage virtual machine (SVM)
- Create and manage FlexVol volumes
- Implement storage efficiency features
- Create protocol servers within an SVM
- Configure basic data protection features
- Perform administrative and preventive maintenance tasks
Hands-on labs will be available for 14 days from the time you submit the embedded Lab Request form.