The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) v1.0 course provides you with the knowledge and skills to streamline communication protocol, strengthen compliance measures, and enhance your communication systems and devices with knowledge about Single Sign-On (SSO), Cisco® Unified IM & Presence, Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Unity Express, and Application clients. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on training, you acquire the skills to maximize the agility of robust management systems. This couse will prepare you for 300-810 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA).
Who should attend
This course is designed primarily for network and software engineers who are interested in learning about automation and programmability and hold the following job roles:
- Network architect
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Network administrator
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Basic understanding of voice and video
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager experience including single site dial plan, single Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) gateway, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks.
What you will learn
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection integration
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unity Connection call handlers
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express
- Describe SSO for Cisco Unified Communications applications
- Describe how Cisco Jabber® and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence are integrated with other Cisco or third-party applications
- Customize the Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber functionality
- Configure and troubleshoot chat rooms and message archiving
- Troubleshoot Cisco Jabber and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Integrate Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence server
- Configure call recording and monitoring
This course will help you:
- Acquire the knowledge to reduce the complexity and strengthen security protocols for communication applications.
- Gain hands-on experience in automating, encrypting, and securing administrative tasks and business communications.
- Acquire knowledge to prepare for the 300-810 CLICA exam