This web-based course describes the features and benefits of NetApp Element software. The course enables you to explain the architecture and functionality that you can use to simplify and automate data management at scale. Also, the course introduces the basic administration and configuration of Element software.
The Element Software Fundamentals course is for storage administrators of any experience level.
Who should attend
NetApp customers, partners, and employees
A basic knowledge of storage networking is recommended.
What you will learn
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Describe the components that make up an Element cluster
- List the steps to set up the cluster
- Describe how to manage the cluster and data storage resources
- Describe the Element data security and protection features
- Describe how to maintain the cluster
Please note: In case you do not have an user account with NetApp yet, you need to register first. It may take several hours until your new account with NetApp will be confirmed.