A Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
Courses in this packaged set:
- MB-200T01: Dynamics: Power platform fundamentals
- MB-200T02: Dynamics: Power platform automation
- MB-200T03: Dynamics: Power platform integrations
- MB-200T04: Dynamics: Power platform test and deploy
Who should attend
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify platform components.
- Understand administrator options.
- Effectively model data.
- Build a basic model driven application on the Power Platform.
- Build a basic canvas application on the Power Platform.
- Manage user’s access to data and functionality using security.
- Identify automation options available in the Power Platform.
- Identify when to use what automation.
- Create and use business rules.
- Create and use workflows.
- Create and use Microsoft Flows.
- Create and use business process flows.
- Identify key integration scenarios.
- Configure and use integrated email.
- Configure and use Outlook integration.
- Configure and use additional Office integrations.
- Import and export data.
- Enable and update first-party applications.
- Install third-party applications.
- Configure managed and unmanaged solutions.
- Update and patch solutions.
- Distribute solutions.
- Platform Overview
- Data Modeling
- Model Driven Apps
- Canvas Apps
- Platform Automation Overview
- Business Rules
- Microsoft Flows
- Business Process Flows
- Introduction to Integrations
- Integration with Office
- Managing Data
- Manage Instances and Applications
- Manage Solutions
- Additional Deployment Considerations
- Documentation and Testing