Learn how to effectively configure a Dynamics 365 for Field Service implementation to maximize the tools and features available to efficiently manage a mobile work force.
More and more organizations are relying on mobile work forces to deliver their products and services to their customer. Dynamics 365 for Field Service helps organizations better position themselves in the market by providing a variety of tools that assist in efficiently identifying and scheduling resources as well as assisting in managing workloads for mobile workers.
This course, regardless of you experience with Dynamics 365’s Field Service application will equip students with the skills necessary to identify and configure the key components that are used to deliver Field Service and mobile solutions. Key topics include identifying where to begin and as well as the organizational considerations that will drive configuration decisions. Additionally, it will focus on common configuration aspects such as product and pricing considerations, work order and system configuration, resource planning and configuration, as well as many additional topics critical to implementation success.
This course helps students better understand the bigger picture and end goals focused around implementations that aid in designing more efficient solutions that align with customer and organizational goals.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic understanding of Dynamics 365 features, functionality, and navigation.
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365 configuration is helpful.
What you will learn
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key components involved in Field Service Implementations.
- Define the products and services that will be delivered to customers.
- Determine which pricing options to use in specific scenarios.
- Determine which resources are required.
- Configure the system to support resource needs.
- Define commonly reported issues and template them for easier consumption.