Ship. Iterate. Repeat.
To support companies in their desire to be more agile, the lines between development and operations are becoming increasingly blurred. Through continuous integration and deployment, students will learn how to react to changing market conditions. In a world where your audience taste can change on a dime, ensure audience happiness by learning about application monitoring and feedback loops. Built with the focus of what you need you need to work in DevOps, the Microsoft Professional Program Certificate will help you learn the skills necessary for a DevOps culture in your workplace.
What you'll learn
- DevOps Practices and Principles
- Infrastructure as Code
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Configuration Management
- Testing in Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- Database Integration in Continuous Delivery Environments
- Application Monitoring
- Architecting Apps
To be eligible to earn a certificate for completing the Microsoft Professional Program in DevOps, please go to https://academy.microsoft.com/en-us/professional-program/tracks/devops/ to create a Microsoft Academy account. After signing up, you’ll be able to track your progress on a personalized dashboard that updates every time you earn a Verified Certificate in a course from the DevOps track.
How it works
This comprehensive curriculum features courses that are presented in a suggested order that builds your skills as you advance through the courses. While the order is a suggestion, you are free to take the courses in any order that you wish. Upon completing the coursework, you will be able to demonstrate what you have learned through completion of the Capstone project.
DevOps Professional Program - Curriculum Overview
- Course 1: DevOps Practices and Principles
- Course 2: Infrastructure as Code
- Course 3: Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Course 4: Configuration Management for Containerized Delivery
- Course 5: DevOps Testing
- Course 6: DevOps for Databases
- Course 7: Application Monitoring and Feedback Loops
- Course 8a: DevOps for Mobile Apps | Course 8b: Architecting Distributed Cloud Applications
- Course 9: Microsoft Professional Capstone: DevOps