Want to capture and process real-time data in the cloud?
This data analysis course teaches you how to use Microsoft Azure technologies like Event Hubs, IoT Hubs, and Stream Analytics to build real-time Internet-of-Things (IoT) solutions at scale.
Note: To complete this course, you will need a Microsoft Azure subscription. You can sign up for a free trial subscription at http://azure.microsoft.com, or you can use your existing subscription. The labs have been designed to minimize the resource costs required to complete the hands-on activities.
What you will learn
- Capturing real-time data with Azure Event Hubs and IoT Hubs
- Processing real-time data with Azure Stream Analytics
- Aggregating data in temporal windows
- Monitoring streaming solutions in Azure
- Module 1: Getting Started with Azure Event Hubs and IoT Hubs
- Module 2: Using Azure Stream Analytics
- Module 3: Aggregating Data in Temporal Windows
- Module 4: Monitoring a Streaming Solution