Learn the basics of computer devices, components, storage, displays, and connection interfaces.
IT Support: Hardware Essentials is designed to introduce students to a basic understanding of the different types of computing devices (desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, etc.), computer components (CPU, memory, power supplies, etc.) as well as peripheral devices, storage devices, displays and connection interfaces.
This course also includes an introduction to basic hardware troubleshooting skills.
The Windows client training as part of the Microsoft Professional Program – IT Support.
What you will learn
- Describe computing devices
- Understand PC and laptop hardware components
- Troubleshoot common hardware issues
- Explore mobile and connected devices
- Troubleshoot common mobile device and connected device issues