Employees who move up from colleague to supervisor are confronted with many challenges. For most, it is the first leadership role and they need to become familiar with the roles and responsibilities of a manager. At the same time, they take on a new role in the team, which can also be tense.
In this eLearning you will get practical approaches and tools at hand so that you can act quickly. Learn how to understand the expectations of the company, the supervisor and the employees and how to integrate them into your new day-to-day work. You will deal with your new role as a manager and analyze your new area of responsibility. Successfully master the step from colleague to manager.
- Each learning unit addresses a specific question on the topic. The modular structure of the learning units allows you to flexibly choose which topics you want to work on and when.
- You can expect basic theoretical knowledge that you can reflect on directly with the help of specific instructions and exercises and apply in practice.
Who should attend
Future and new managers from all departments
What you will learn
- You are familiar with typical faux pas made by young executives and can avoid them.
- You will reflect on your new role as a manager.
- You know the different expectations of your most important stakeholders and integrate them into your day-to-day management.
- You analyze your area of responsibility and align it in a goal-oriented manner.
- You use tools and methods for your start as a manager.
Note: This course is offered bilingual. The language can be switched between English and German at any time during the course.