Cisco E-Learning for SITCS v1.5 provides network professionals with the knowledge to implement Cisco FirePOWER NGIPS (Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System) and Cisco AMP (Advanced Malware Protection), as well as Web Security, Email Security and Cloud Web Security.
You will gain hands-on experience configuring advanced Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing traffic traversing the firewall.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- A CCNA Security certification
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe and implement Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe and implement Cloud Web Security
- Describe and implement Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe and implement Cisco Advanced Malware Protection
- Describe and implement Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
The certification exam aligned with this course will no longer be offered after February 23, 2020, but the course will be available for the duration of your subscription.