This course is designed to help you prepare for the Cisco CCNP Cloud certification and for professional-level cloud engineering and administration roles.
In this course, you’ll master the professional-level skills and technologies to make design choices required to deploy and automate private and hybrid cloud infrastructure—including applications, compute, storage, network, virtualization, and security—using Cisco data center and Cisco cloud technologies.
IT practitioners who have Cisco CCNP Cloud training and certification have validated, professional-level, hands-on skills in Cisco technologies and industry best practices needed for in-demand job roles.
Those preparing for cloud operational jobs, or who wish to certify at the Cisco CCNP Cloud level, can now take the official training in self-paced format. The e-learning format of this course offers an immersive, practice-based learning experience at your own pace. Using enterprise-grade Cisco cloud equipment and software, this hands-on training format is designed to be as effective as classroom training, with easily consumable segments of video, text, discovery labs, review questions, and graded challenges.
Who should attend
- Cloud engineers
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud operations and support engineers
- Cloud design engineers
- Cloud infrastructure architects
- Virtualization engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should first complete the following courses or obtain the equivalent level of knowledge and skills:
- Data center experience
- OS experience
- Experience with designing and deploying IT solutions
- Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) course
- Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) course
What you will learn
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Translate business requirements into Cisco cloud automation designs
- Define the appropriate Cisco cloud solution, based on a broad range of products and technologies
- Design for the self-service user portal
- Design for the application and platform as a service
- Design for a private cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for a hybrid cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for virtual network services for private and hybrid clouds
- Describe the VM lifecycle management
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.