Cisco E-Learning for SISAS v1.0 is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco's Identity Services Engine and 802.1X secure network access.
It provides students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and manage network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution.
The student will gain hands-on experience configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of the course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco's ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
- A CCNA Security certification
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities
- Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation
- Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP)
- Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE
- Understand and implement internal and external authentication databases
- Implement MAC Authentication Bypass
- Implement identity based authorization policies
- Understand Cisco TrustSec features
- Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Implement ISE Posture service
- Implement ISE Profiling
- Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE
- Troubleshoot ISE
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.