Cisco E-Learning for CLDADM v1.2 is designed to help students prepare for the CCNA Cloud certification. This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform the essentials of Cloud administration and operations.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the components of the Cisco Cloud management software solution
- Understand the fundamentals of Cloud infrastructure administration
- Describe reporting and charge-back
- Provision Clouds using pre-configured templates
Those preparing for associate-level cloud operational jobs, or who wish to certify at the Cisco CCNA Cloud level, can now take the official training in self-paced format. The e-learning format of this course offers an immersive, practice-based learning experience at your own pace. Using enterprise-grade Cisco Cloud equipment and software, this hands-on training is designed to be as effective as classroom training, with easily consumable segments of video, text, discovery labs, review questions, and graded challenges.
The management software applications covered in this course include:
- Cisco UCS Director
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Virtual Application Container Services
The certification exam aligned with this course will no longer be offered after February 23, 2020, but the course will be available for the duration of your subscription.