Cisco E-Learning for CIPTV1 v1.0 prepares the learner for implementing a Cisco Collaboration solution at a single-site environment. This course focuses primarily on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.x, which is the call-routing and signaling component for the Cisco Collaboration solution.
Lab exercises included in the course help learners to perform post-installation tasks, configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager, implement MGCP, H.323, and SIP trunks, and build dial plans to place single-site on-cluster and off-cluster calling for voice and video. Learners will also implement media resources, audio and video conferencing, and describe QoS.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
- Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking including LANs, WANs, switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP
- Basics of digital interfaces, PSTN, and VoIP
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have knowledge of:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Introduction
- Dial Plan Introduction and Implementation of Single-Site On-Cluster Calling
- Implementation of Single-Site Off-Cluster Calling
- Media Resources
- Audio and Video Conferencing
- Quality of Service
Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
The certification exam aligned with this course will no longer be offered after February 23, 2020, but the course will be available for the duration of your subscription.