This five-day course is designed to provide in-depth instruction on IP fabric and EVPNVXLAN data center design and configuration. Additionally, the course will cover other data center concepts, including basic and advanced data center design options, Data Center Interconnect (DCI), EVPN multicast enhancements, and in introduction to data center automation concepts. The course ends with a multi-site data center design lab.
This content is based on Junos OS Release 17.4R1 and 18.2R1-S3.
Who should attend
• Data Center Implementation Engineers
• Data Center Design Engineers
• Understanding of the OSI model;
• Advanced routing knowledge—e.g. the Advanced Junos Enterprise Routing (AJER) course;
• Intermediate switching knowledge—the Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) or equivalent;
• Intermediate to advanced Junos CLI experience.
What you will learn
• Describe and configure an IP fabric.
• Describe and configure an EVPN-VXLAN data center.
• Identify and configure centrally routed bridging (CRB) EVPN-VXLAN designs.
• Identify and configure edge-routed bridging (ERB) EVPN-VXLAN designs.
• Evaluate basic and advanced data center design concepts.
• Describe and configure DCI.
• Describe enhancements to multicast functionality in an EVPN-VXLAN.
• Describe the role of multicloud data center controllers
It can take up to 48 hours (working days) before this course can be made available.