Citrix Web App Firewall protects web apps and sites from known and unknown attacks. This three-day course will teach you how to address application services security requirements with Web App Firewall. After studying Citrix Web App Firewall, you’ll learn about many different types of web attacks and vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection and cookie tampering, and how to protect against them.
The course also covers policies, profiles and expressions; monitoring, management and reporting; and troubleshooting techniques. Highlighted features include the Adaptive Learning Engine and Secure Insight. This advanced course is designed for IT professionals with previous Citrix Networking experience.
Who should attend
Designed for students with previous Citrix Networking experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying and/or managing Citrix Web App Firewall in Citrix Networking environments.
Citrix recommends students prepare for this course by taking the following course/courses:
CNS-220: Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management or
CNS-222: Citrix ADC 12.x Essentials and Citrix Gateway
What you will learn
- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities
- Understand PERL compatible regular expressions
- Understand how to operate the adaptive learning engine
- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications
- Utilize NetScaler Secure Insight to monitor, manage, and report on Application Services security
- Troubleshoot Citrix Web App Firewall
It can take up to 24 hours (working days) before this course can be made available.