Build your Citrix ADC knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers Citrix ADC essentials-- platforms, architecture, licensing and functionality – and also focuses on traffic management, including content switching, traffic optimization and global server load balancing (GSLB). You will learn about key ADC capabilities such as high availability, security and performance, and explore SSL offload, load balancing and monitoring. The traffic management curriculum will cover AppExpert policy engines, the Rewrite and Responder features, content switching, and Security Insight. The course is designed for IT professionals with little or no Citrix ADC experience.
Who should attend
Built for IT Professionals working with Citrix ADC, with little to no previous ADC experience. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to implement and manage Citrix ADC features using leading practices.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends completing the free Citrix ADC Introduction bundle at elearning.citrix.com.
What you will learn
- Understand the functionalities and capabilities of Citrix ADC
- How to obtain, install, and manage Citrix ADC licenses
- Comprehend basic ADC network architecture
- Understand how SSL is used to secure Citrix ADC
- Optimize the ADC system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the ADC system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Configure advanced load balancing and explore the GSLB wizard on the Citrix ADC system
- Identify the functionality and characteristics of the CPX platform
It can take up to 24 hours (working days) before this course can be made available.