Cisco E-Learning for CTCOLLAB v1.0 teaches troubleshooting methodology, triage, resources, tools, and fixes at the integrated system or solution level for Cisco Collaboration Solutions.
It covers troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, VCS Control and VCS Expressway, issues with Call Setup, issues with ILS, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features, Cisco TelePresence Management Suite, and issues with Voice Quality and Media Resources.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
- Working knowledge of converged voice, video, and data networks
- Working knowledge of the MGCP, SIP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a single-site and multi-site environment
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have knowledge of:
- Introduction to Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Troubleshooting
- Cisco VCS Control and VCS Expressway
- Troubleshooting Call Setup Issues
- ILS and GDPR Issues
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Mobility Features
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Issues
- Voice Quality and Media Resources Issues
The certification exam aligned with this course will no longer be offered after February 23, 2020, but the course will be available for the duration of your subscription.