Cisco E-Learning for SIMOS v1.0 is designed to prepare network security engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions.
Students of this course will gain hands-on experience with configuring and troubleshooting remote access and site-to-site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Who should attend
- Channel Partners
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® operating system
- A CCNA Security certification
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP)
The certification exam aligned with this course will no longer be offered after February 23, 2020, but the course will be available for the duration of your subscription.